[Tigers] top + bottom ball joints...

To: <beamsun@surewest.net>
Subject: [Tigers] top + bottom ball joints...
From: "Robert Jaarsma" <jaars@emailmv.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:38:07 -0400
Mike,
The same happened to me, seven years ago, also at no (!) speed.
When my future son in law was ready to drive my Tiger for his wedding.
10 minutes before we were supposed to be at the church!! All the ladies
had left the house and were ready. The two of us were supposed to arrive
in the Tiger.  I had to leave the sad looking Tiger in the front yard of
a neighbour as a lawn ornament. Fortunately  I had my Sunbeam Venezia
for them to use as the wedding vehicle. I did change my bottom ball
joint nuts back to the cotter pin type.
Robert