[Tigers] tigers in Tahoe

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] tigers in Tahoe
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:41:57 -0400
At least a couple of folks have cars in Tahoe. I think Jim Nanzig had a car
a couple of years ago, and at the last United there (2003), someone at the
dinner
told me that the mayor of South Lake Tahoe had a car, as well. There's also
the remote possibility that someone returning from this years United in Grants
Pass, which ended just this last weekend, might have been travelling through,
on their way home.

I'm still waiting to hear from my sister and her family, who live in South Lake
Tahoe, between Meyers and the Angora Lakes resort area.