[Tigers] AHRA Drag Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] AHRA Drag Tiger
From: "Taylor, Matthew" <MTaylor@ea.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:47:45 -0700
In 1965 Gordon Chittenden set the A.H.R.A. national record with an ET of
12.95 and a top speed of 108 mph in his Larry Reed Sportscars Tiger. So
good were the numbers (for that period), Chittenden retained the record
through 1967.

My father recently purchased this Tiger.  It will soon undergo a
complete restoration to restore it back to the way it was when Gordon
was racing it.  I'm sure all of you have seen a few pictures of this car
in Performance Tuning the Sunbeam Tiger or Mike Taylor's book.

If you have any other information, pictures, dates, tracks, programs,
magazines, etc., on this Tiger, please let me know.

Thanks,
Matthew