[Tigers] Pictures from Grant's Pass

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Pictures from Grant's Pass
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:41:50 EDT
Hello from the right coast,

What an amazing group of Tigers you left coast guys had at Grant's  Pass!

Thanks, Norm, for all the very well done photos. A terrific range of stock
to modified Tigers.

What a beautiful red Mk 11. As accurate as they get. Everyone on the list
serve should got through these photos Norm Miller put together. What a range of

cars..................................................

http://www.classictiger.com/mudge/tuxxx/TUXXX-2007-GRANTS-PASS/index.html

My  only sadness is that there are no captions (what a job that would be ! )
to let  us in the east connect the cars to the names we see on this list and
the faces  in the second half of all these great pictures.

Though most of us will never meet, I tell all car guys I talk  to, about the
Tiger list serve and the friendly, helpful and incredibly  knowledgeable
people that populate this community.

You are great and it is an honor to know you all.

Jim  Armstrong
rollright@aol.com
Mk1A  #382002083