Re: [Tigers] engine options

To: MWood24020@aol.com, mrlau@charter.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] engine options
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:25:44 -0700 (PDT)
 Mike et.al.
 I am running 3:23 gears in my beater with the
 intention of putting a 5 speed in the car eventually.
 I picked the gears as I didn't like the 3:31s in my
 last car and had 3:07s in my first tiger with a 5
 speed. Dale has used 3:23s in numerous tigers with
 the 5 speed for his customers. I have 22 inch tall
 245/50/13 Avon CR500s on the rear and even with
 the 4 speed its not to bad on the freeway. Just
 another thing to ponder.
 Bill