Re: [Tigers] Kill it, before it spreads!

To: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Kill it, before it spreads!
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:22:42 -0500
i don't know why i'm allowing myself to be dragged into this debate -
but...  i think the originally thing is more of a american fettish.
in the uk, far more 'LBC's, as you call them, are either unrestored
and 'fairly' original by nature of the fact that not much has been
changed or are happily 'improved'.  its always been like this - anyone
racing their cars (traditionally at hillclimbs) would almost certainly
be doing modifications.

personally, while i appreciate people keeping originality alive, i'd
be far happier to live with a modified car myself.