Re: [Tigers] FW: Kill it, before it spreads! Redux

To: William Lau <mrlau@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW: Kill it, before it spreads! Redux
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:32:20 -0400
Indeed my E-type has a mis-formed rear tail-light fixture, and the body
was whacked to conform to the shape of the fixture rather than the
builder grabbing another off the shelf.  And it's a 99 point concours car.

But the story of Jensen whacking Alpine tranny tunnels has long been
discredited.  I think the story of Lord Rootes test driving the Tiger
with the handbrake on has also been written off.

To put my two bits in on the "value" thread, I own a lot of cars, but my
totally stock Tiger is by far my favorite and it would be the last car I
would sell.  I couldn't care less what it's worth to someone else.

Chris
B382000331