[Tigers] England Trip.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] England Trip.
From: "marden" <marden@mistral.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:19:03 +0100 (BST)
Hi Tigerman,
Tigermart here in sunny (not) Southern England. If you arrive in England
before September then I can reccomend the following:

Fri 31st August to Sunday 2nd September is the famous Goodwood revival
race meeting in West Sussex. The best retro event in the world bar none.
Most people dress up in 1950/60's outfits and the Tiger crowd always make
a good show in the car park. They have a special pre-66 car park where you
can spend hours just looking at cars before even going in to the event. It
is a ticket only event but I am sre you can find some with the help of the
internet. Possible Tiger running.

Sat 8th September: Brighton Speed Trials held on the seafront at Brighton
on a closed public road. 200 fast cars and 50 bikes along the strip at up
to 170 mph. I am competing. Some Tiger involvement.

Sat 8th and sun 9th September: Beaulieu Autojumble (Hershey!) If you want
IT you'll find IT here at Beaulieu in the beautiful New Forest Hampshire.
Beaulieu is also the home of the national motor museum.

Just a taster for you.
Martin Pester Tiger Mk2, Tiger Mk1, STOC regalia and archives.