Re: [Tigers] Hollywood Sportscar Tiger at Monterey

To: trippel@peoplepc.com, Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hollywood Sportscar Tiger at Monterey
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:42:03 -0700 (PDT)
  Hello All,
 I would like to add that Dave lost pressure in a
front
 tire on Saturdays warmup then we broke two rockers
 during the official race. Dave did start in last
place
 but reeled in 6 cars in just a couple of laps. We now
 know the replacement interval for production
rockers!!

 Other notable happenings. Terry Curry talked Pete
 Chapouris into bringing the Doane Spencer 32 roadster
 and the other 32 that Doane started to build for
Daryl
 Brunn up to our pit on Saturday afternoon. We had
like
 50 to 100 people and 4 magazines shooting the cars
and
 Dale and I got to go over the details of each car
with
 Pete and his two technicians. It was unbelieveabe!!!!
 Thanks to Terry Curry for making it happen! I owe you
 a beer or two
 Bill