Re: [Tigers] AUTO TRANSPORT RECOMMENDATION

To: Ed Esslinger <edstiger@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] AUTO TRANSPORT RECOMMENDATION
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:27:11 -0400
I used Intercity when I moved my Tiger from the West Coast to the East
about 10 years ago.  Like Stephan said, my drivers were also car
people.   Everyone was very professional every step of the way.

I got a substantial discount by saying "fit it in" which added a couple
of weeks to delivery, but it was well worth it.

Chris