Re: [Tigers] ebay car shut lines

To: "Jeff Howarth" <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay car shut lines
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:18:09 -0600
Well the shine and the lighting certainly highlight all the
imperfections in the bodywork. You can't claim that they're trying to
hide anything - or maybe they're hoping you'll ignore all the other
stuff. A few hours of work would likely fix the shut lines - unless the
car has been tweaked big time.

When was it decided that shine should be extended to tires and underhood
rubber parts? As far as I've seen, anytime anyone did that to tires they
turn a hideous brown color and crack in the sidewalls about ten minutes
after it sees sunlight, and the underhood rubber components (hoses etc.)
all turn to goo.

I used Armorall on a vinyl car seat ONCE. Spent the next couple of hours
after the first drive getting it the hell off the seat.

Theo