Re: [Tigers] was ebay Car, now - relative values

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] was ebay Car, now - relative values
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:17:14 -0700 (PDT)
I agree that Tiger values will share the Pantera trend of rewarding
well executed mods.

I pray that you're right about Tigers not following the Corvette
"Bloomington Gold" path to "correct" overspray, chalk marks and other
minutiae becoming the obsession of the majority of owners. That's just
not what car enthusiasm is about. Even preservationists of other
historic relics (furniture, art) don't adhere to such an approach for
museum pieces. They are nice testiments to someone's effort, but not
worth any more to me than an otherwise well restored car without the
obsessive compulse driven markings, etc.

 It is an interesting question. I believe, and so far the market does