Re: [Tigers] GT40P Cylinder heads

To: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] GT40P Cylinder heads
From: "Alvin Johnson" <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:27:36 -0400
The GT-40P heads were from the Ford SUV.
Their exhaust ports do not align with the headers used on all other
small-block Ford heads.
A better aluminum head is the GT-40X or GT-40Y, which give much more power &
are available new or used in great numbers for very little money.
They'll also run cooler & take 40lbs off that front-bias Sunbeam front end.
Al J