Re: [Tigers] Speedo Cable

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Don Wheeler" <DWheeler@dopplegangers.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedo Cable
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:07:47 -0700
I don't know about a kit, but if it's the cable itself, and the sheaf /housing
is still ok,
you could pull the cable out, measure it and post the length here. I have a
Ford master
parts manual for '65-'72 which probably shows cable lengths and I could see if
anything
is the same length. You should be able to buy aftermarket once you know the
application.
If the housing is damaged, a good motorcycle shop might be able to make a new
one
for you if you show them the original.

Steve