Re: [Tigers] Follow up question to: Posi rear ends.

To: "Tigers@Autox. Team. Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Smit, Theo"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Follow up question to: Posi rear ends.
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 20:10:21 -0700
I found the Auburn site and there's a dealer in Spokane, Wa., which is close
so I'll swing
by and pick their brains. Tom, I may end up having you do some work for me. I
need to
get more educated and then I'll get in touch with you when I know enough to
ask the
right questions. Everyone else, thanks for your help. I really do appreciate
it. My car
has 135K miles on it and I thought rebuilding the rear end and upgrading to
posi would
be a good winter project, but it's obviously not quite as simple as switching
out a Ford
3rd member. I love a challenge though so this looks like it.

Steve