Re: [Tigers] Tiger Rear View

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Rear View
From: Buck Trippel <trippel@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:20:44 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Sanday,

Congrats on your new Tiger. (And I definitely remember you & your mustang.)

As you've found out. this Tiger list is a great asset to the new owner as are
the local clubs. (In fact there's a CAT meeting today, which I'm going to miss
since I'll be epoxying the floor in our new garage all day.)

Sandy, I urge all new Tiger owners to buy a copy of the Tiger Shop manual.
(Rick at Sunbeam Specialties sells them at a quite reasonable cost.) It's also
available on line at the Tiger's United site.

Another publication you should buy is CAT's "shop notes" which is keyed to the
sections in the Shop Manual and gives more detailed and updated information.
It's big (maybe 400 pages?) and filled with tips and suggestions.

Feel free to contact me off list if you have any questions I can help you with.

Buck Trippel