Re: [Tigers] TAC on Classic Motorsports Tiger project

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TAC on Classic Motorsports Tiger project
From: "Stephen Jones" <joness@wsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:40:38 -0800
Hey Tim, thanks for including TAC in your magazine's Tiger project.  So many
of the other mags (Sports Car Market and others) seem to brush off the Alger
problem and never mention TAC.  Thanks again and speaking for many Tiger
folks we look forward to Classic Motorsports' upcoming Tiger series.

steve jones
B9470867

Message: 12