Re: [Tigers] Wheel hub

To: "'Don Wheeler'" <DWheeler@dopplegangers.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wheel hub
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:13:40 -0700
Don,

The Nardi wheel does not have a hub that will fit the Sunbeam splines.  I
used a Mota Lita Hub and machined an adapter for the Nardi.  Power coated it
crinkle black and it looks like it was made for the car.

Oh, I don't access to a mill or lathe anymore so mine is not for sale. :)

If you have the wood bits from your original wheel it can be restored.
There was a guy online that restores Tiger Wheels but I have lost his
contact info.

Does anybody have that?

Ross "Commodore Blues" Hulse

All,

My steering wheel is falling apart, and I have a Nardi wheel but need a
hub kit.

Does anyone know just what I am looking for in a hub kit while I start
saving my money for another wheel?