[Tigers] The Opposite of Tiger Engine Removal...Is INSTALLATION!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] The Opposite of Tiger Engine Removal...Is INSTALLATION!
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 00:18:53 -0400
Listers,
Well I finally got my engine back in after 3 years! Has it really been that
long?

Anyways, if anyone cares, you can find some updated pictures and text on my
website at...
http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/index.html

There are some pictures and text about LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation, painting
my engine compartment, etc...I have other pictures and information to add so
hopefully within the week I will have some more stuff up.

And maybe this inspire someone else to keep plugging away at their project or
restoration.

Hoping to take a drive in the Spring of 2008,
Paul