[Tigers] this brg tiger..in austin tx...

To: "Tigers@Autox. Team. Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] this brg tiger..in austin tx...
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:21:17 -0500
I am virtually positive TAC can't be fooled because I couldn't be fooled
because of the battery box alone and they know a lot more than I do.

hello...this tiger Looks a lot like the one my uncle,
Leo Vorholdt,aka "sunny" owned..only his had a 289
cobra tune III kit ..306 hp..how many tigers are there
in the austin area that look like a MKII..with a 260
in them??TAC can be fooled.
Howard gentry

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.