Re: [Tigers] After market gages

To: "Curt" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>, "Tiger List"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] After market gages
From: 65tiger@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 03:42:28 +0000
Curt
While I was waiting to have my stock tach rebuilt by Tom, I put an
Autometer in.  I used the stock bezel to fit the Autometer with bezel
into.  It looked great and the tach worked great too.  I used the plastic
housing nut on the back of the Autometer to tighten a C shaped
bracket that held it into the dash.
When I got the rebuilt tach back from Tom, it worked perfectly
at all revs, even the bury the tach rev the engine was capable of...
Curtis

From: "Curt" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>