Re: [Tigers] Hollywood Sports Car #55

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hollywood Sports Car #55
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:15:18 +1000
On 23/10/2007, CoolVT@aol.com <CoolVT@aol.com> wrote:
> Thank you all for the information on the wheels of the Hollywood  Sports car
> wheels.  It sounds like I am not going to buy a set of those off  the shelf:-)
> Does anyone know of something that looks similar in a bolt on
> model....chrome ring on the edge and dark in the center with maybe a knock
>off  spinner?

There was a Tiger done by doanne that was for sale a while back, had
some imitation knock offs on it, not my style, but had a similar (if
somewhat more glitzy rather than racer) appearance. Also if you go to
the images on the (CAT?) website from monterey there are 2 hotrods
next to the #55 tiger that have similar wheels, they are probably
ex-spencer hotrods, but maybe those wheels might be more available..
otherwise look into the replica GT40 halibrand and BRM wheels, think
they start in 15x7 that might fit a tiger.

--
Regards

Michael King