[Tigers] Aluminum Heads and Clearances

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Aluminum Heads and Clearances
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:48:46 -0700
Just as a reminder, I still have my MTE Valve Cover Spacers
available.  They are .200 thick with a machined Vee to keep the
gasket from slipping and are glued to the head with RTV
sealant.  They allow roller rockers and possibly other alternatives
under the standard LAT Tiger castings, and still clear the
firewall.  They say on the head and the gasket comes off with the
valve cover.  You'll still have to lower the motor mounts but they
give just enough space for many applications.  Never put them on my
website so their still somewhat secret.

Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC
www.tigerengineering.net