Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam valve cover label (with info)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam valve cover label (with info)
From: PHILLIP SILK <musta32188@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:16:07 -0400
So, would the old style chrome valve covers work with aftermarket heads and
roller rockers with Hall's spacers?  I would like to have the engine bay look
as stock as possible.

What do you think?

Phillip

----------------------------------------> From: Rollright@aol.com> Date: Thu,
1 Nov 2007 18:40:58 -0400> To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net> CC: sunsp22@comcast.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam valve cover label (with info)>> Hello,>> Bought a
new set of stock chrome (repro.) valve covers from Mustangs Unltd.> to go on
the rebuilt engine in process. Are they ever shiny. Sadly, much more> shiny
than the originals.>> Just talked to Rick at SS. I got from him some time ago
one of the above> labels that go on the right valve cover that says Sunbeam
Ltd.. Brand new but> blank of car specific information.>> I heard from a
Canadian lister that there is a guy who will take a blank> Sunbeam Ltd. valve
cover label and put your info on it.>> Can anybody steer me to the right
person?>> BTW: Rick wants that done for his car also.>> Best regards,>> Jim
Armstrong> MK 1A 382002083> Rollright@aol.com>>>>