[Tigers] Auto Transport - recommondation needed

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Auto Transport - recommondation needed
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:59:00 -0800
  I never thought I would be asking this question, but I need advice regarding
auto transportation companies.  I need to transport a car from the city of San
Francisco, CA to Thousand Oaks, CA. (about 45 miles north west of L.A., -
about 400 miles).

  The car itself is of limited value and the condition is average for it's
age.  Thus, aside from blatant damage, cost is the greater factor (open
carrier is fine). Time is also not an important issue. I inquired a quote from
a multi company internet group and was getting prices between $250 and $450.
Does anyone have experience with carriers in this region. Is there anyone that
you would or wouldn't recommend? Any idea on a good price.

Thanks for your input, Tom