Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...

To: "Bill Martin" <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>, "Ross"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...
From: "Chris and Jodie" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:35:54 -0800
My fathers car is Midnight Blue (947) with black carpet and blue seats. The
right seat is original and looks like it's made of Pig skin.
The carpet also is also original.

My oldest son and I decided last summer that it will never be fully
restored.

Buying a nice un-restored Tiger: 24,000 Dollars
Buying back the Tiger you owned in college: 10,000 Dollars
Owning the Tiger your father owned when you where a kid: PRICELESS

Chris Coffel