Re: [Tigers] Quarter Milers

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Steve Laifman"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Quarter Milers
From: "Alvin Johnson" <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 09:21:36 -0500
Steve, I doubt very much that a stock Tiger could turn 93 in the quarter.
They were real accelerating dogs w/that 288 rear and an optimistic 164hp
rating.
The 2bb carb didn't add to the fun, either. I think one of today's 4-door
econobox imports w/fart can exhaust extensions could show a stocker its
taillights.
That's exactly why they get modified--all for the better, IMO.
Al J