Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 1, Issue 167

To: Rollright@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 1, Issue 167
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:55:35 EST
The PO of my car had Tiger Tom do the same with the clock in 2003. It does
work well, not sure of the cost. There is a place near Toronto that could fix
it, Alfa instruments. Don't know how much it would cost, he's not cheap, but
is  an old guy who worked for Smiths for probably 30 years. His shop is a
disaster  area but I'm sure he has bits of every instrument Smiths or Jaeger
ever
made. He  rebuilt my tach and re calibrated and changed the face so it is now a
perfect  working 7000 rpm LAT 22 tach. He has no e-mail you would have to
call.....his  english is not great.....416-736-4267, name is Ted  Sapieja.