Re: [Tigers] was Licence Plate covers,

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] was Licence Plate covers,
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:45:01 -0500
Ya' know, folks...I've been sitting on the sideline just reading some of this
stuff and have, up until now, been successful in not getting involved in this.
But, now I can't help myself.  I just can't believe that no one has brought up
the bottom line here...running through an intersection to beat a red light is
just asking to either be hit or hit someone else.  Let's face it; the only
reason these cameras are out there is because there are a bunch of dumbass
drivers who don't give a crap about anyone but themselves and they don't think
about the consequences of their actions.   All they care about is getting to
where they are going a couple of minutes earlier and if someone gets in their
way, then that's what they get for getting in their way.  Yeah, yeah...I'm
sure there are some municipalities that take advantage of having intersection
cameras and they ought to be ashamed of themselves for doing so.  But the fact
remains that there is obviously a problem with red light runners or this
wouldn't even be an issue.

The way I see it is that you've got to ask yourself that famous Clint Eastwood
question, "Do I feel lucky?"  Well, for your sake and the sake of those you
might run over, I hope you are lucky.  But, being "lucky" is usually a numbers
game; sooner or later, your luck will run out.  It's your funeral...

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
B9006857LRX