[Tigers] Tiger like story

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger like story
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 21:16:03 -0800
  Found this little bit of information while looking up Rostyle wheels.
Apparently there was a limited production (about 500) of the Lincoln/Mercury
Capri (1970's) that had Ford authorized V-8's installed. Similar to the Norm
Miller named "African Violets" they were made in South Africa. I thought there
was enough similarities (small sports car, American V-8 engine) between these
cars called "Perana" and our Tiger's for those who take interest in stories of
a like flavor.

http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/car_info_ford_capri_perana.htm

Tom Witt