Re: [Tigers] Shelby speaks out about SAAC

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shelby speaks out about SAAC
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:49:36 -0800 (PST)
Yes, and don't forget that much of the innovation from old Shel' came from the
likes of other people that just worked for him that he takes lots of credit for
but you often never really hear that part from him (IMO). Any-a-ways, sad state
of affairs that it gets to this.

Like my parents used to say to us kids when we were fighting with our
siblings... "Let them kill each other"  (Then out comes the belt)

The clubs and such are secondary to having fun with the performace automobile
fanatics like many of us, I'll never let the like of this take the fun out of
my hobby.

Sandy