Re: [Tigers] Price climbs on Tigers

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>, <bobbridgeford@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Price climbs on Tigers
From: "Chris and Jodie" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:17:37 -0800
My brother had two Panteras.

Panteras are always for sale (E-Bay always has at least four) because the
build quality between a Tiger and Pantera is miles apart. The people who
love them, are most often people who have never owned one. The only way to
describe it, is that they are NOT a finished car. Tiger problems are minor
and insignificant by comparison. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone
ever driving one daily (School, work, etc). There is a reason for

Chris