[Tigers] Heat shield

To: <crabco@shaw.ca>
Subject: [Tigers] Heat shield
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:57:12 -0500
I do not run these on my car as I did not have them originally equipped
from the previous owner. An engine change saw them disappear long before
I got the car. I do recall seeing drawings of these either in the Book
of Norman or the sunbeam repair manual but was provided by Cullen
Bennet. So I would suggest that you make your own if you want them. Also
if you are doing this you may want to incorporate the motor mount
modification attached.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Bus: 949-305-5393
Fax: 425-955-6268
Cell: 949-289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
Personal email: timronak@cox.net

heatshield.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Motor Mount Article with pics.pdf]