Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 1, Issue 195

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 1, Issue 195
From: "Windsor Owens" <wowens@dslextreme.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:44:24 -0800
Thanks for the link, Steve-I just saw an old post of mine asking this very
same question!

Anyhow, over the years I've found out where to get excellent 13"
high-performance tires.  I use Toyo Proxes RA1's.  I have those on my Tiger,
and Sumitomo HTR 200's on my old beemer.  I like the Toyo's much more.  The
Sumi's slide sooner and start making squeeling sounds the minute you turn
the wheel.
The Toyo's are available @ Sears Point:

http://www.aimtire.com/typ_category.asp?Unique=39433.9477546296&ObjectID=665
0

The upside to the sumi's is they will last a lot longer.
My Toyo's have lasted probably about 4000-5000 miles; not long, but every
mile was a blast!

Windsor

Message: 6