Re: [Tigers] Russo and Steele Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Russo and Steele Tiger
From: "Cullen McCann" <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:47:27 -0600
D.A. is trying to discredit the car because of the poor relationship
with the owner. I believe he wasn't paid in full, but the owner took
possession of the car, and when the final bill came he didn't pay. I was
told he kinda took the car and disappeared. Wouldn't return calls etc.
story is something like that....not to spread rumors, because its all
second hand info to me. when we talked about this car months ago, norm
chimed in a set the record straight, it is a real Tiger, number 80.