[Tigers] Prrrowl Milesone

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Prrrowl Milesone
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:24:37 -0600
I say, this is what it is all about.  If you had an original Cobra would you
be willing to get in and do the same thing. -- Bill --

Hi All:
My TIGER, Prrrowl, reached a milestone this summer. . . Dee and I have
driven
him for 40,000 miles since he went back on the road in 1994.  When I read
over
The Restoration of Prrrowl on the TIGERS UNITED site I cringe at some of
the
things that I did back then, however in 13 years, I have never had to come
home on a string!
We have driven through snow up to the bumper and in temperatures of as high
as
119 F. and have never had the car get stuck nor boil over. Prrrowl is
beginning to show the miles; there are rock chips in the paint and one on
the
windshield, the rubber bits are beginning to deteriorate and the carpet is
worn.
Since the restoration I have had to replace: one set of points, one ignition
wire, two alternators, two starters, four tires, two fuel pumps, one
thermostat, two thermostat housing gaskets and one battery. We have driven
long, hard and fast, towing a small tent trailer for many of the miles and I
would have no hesitation digging him out of winter storage and heading for
Mexico this afternoon.
Dee says: The TIGER is the best fun-value-per-dollar that we have ever
spent. I say: Prrrowl will be the best toy I have ever had!
Godspeed in Safety Fast
And a Blessed Christmas and healthy New Year to you
Jc