Re: [Tigers] paint input for B9547

To: Joe Rebelo <joe@herrmannfinancial.com>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] paint input for B9547
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:31:48 -0800
Joe,

My color was the Rootes version of BRG, but a bit weathered.  I did
paint it with a base coat and clear coat to get the finish brighter and
longer lasting.  NO metallic used.  The old enamel paints had some
advantages over even the hand rubbed lacquer, but nothing like the two
part systems available now.  I have been pleased with the results.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com