[Tigers] Battery Booster vs Jumper

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Battery Booster vs Jumper
From: Dan Kuenzi <shelbycuda@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:59:30 -0800
I have an emergency battery question, any comments on your experiences are
appreciated.

We are thinking of buying a relative a Battery Booster Car Starter or Battery
Jumper Car Starter (Black & Decker makes both types, cost is roughly $45).
She lives in Arizona where the extreme heat causes shorter car battery life,
and when the battery goes, it dies without warning (her last battery would no
longer accept a charge).  My thought is to purchase the Battery Jumper Car
Starter unit versus the Booster type in the event her car battery is dead and
no longer accepting a charge.  Any direct experience using either type in a
case where battery is no longer accepting a charge?

Thank you in advance.

Dan
The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360
Console.