[Tigers] Mini-Alternator work

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Mini-Alternator work
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 22:41:25 -0800 (PST)
I did some work on the Tiger motor.

The mini-alternator (mine is a powermaster) bracket is pretty simple to make. I
wanted it to be on 2 of the water pump bolts so I made a simple bracket to
mount to the 2 top'is bolts of the pump. It is made out of 3/8" 6061-T6
aluminum plate and fits in a 2"x4" section. I have to make one spacer out of
3/4" x 1.125" round bar stock, and likely weld it to the back of the plate so I
never have to worry about loosing it.

Also just started a mounting bracket for a Canton-Mecca oil filter. This will
mount in a similar way as to the old round one, but likely will have more room
since it is a bit smaller. Canton makes a nice (but expensive) billet clamp for
the square shaped filter housing. It will be welded to the part that bolts to
the head. I need some more work but I have one not so good picture is also up.

Here is the link to the pictures -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9422868@N02/sets/72157603069439008/detail/

Hopefully the link doesn't get butchered too badly.

Sandy