Re: [Tigers] Amazing scale model

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Amazing scale model
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:58:40 -0800 (PST)
I saw this a while ago and was amazed by how much work the guy must have done
to make the functional model and how much time he must have spent fabricating
the tiny parts. Then I thought it likely would have been easier to re-create a
full sized version...which he could drive at the track.

I think the career title your looking for is independently wealthy ;-)

Sandy