Re: [Tigers] evpansion tank and straps

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] evpansion tank and straps
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:17:53 EST
Hello,

Car at body shop getting engine bay painted body color. Doing it  right.

But, I need to know the color to paint the expansion tank and straps.  Beaded
and resoldered. Painting at home with spray cans.

In the Car and Driver and Road & Track road tests in the 1964 period,  the
tank looks kind of flatish black and the straps somewhat glossier.

Can anyone set me in the right direction with paint colors and glosses  ?

Jim  Armstrong
MK 1A  382002083
Rollright@aol.com