Re: [Tigers] Fw: Tigers Reverse Switch

To: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Tigers Reverse Switch
From: "Bob Josten" <bob@rjosten.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:49:25 -0800
Tim, this switch works. I got one for my mk2 and it fits perfectly. In
case something happens to the link the part #is ACD2218A (AC Delco).
It replaces GM part #90069100 which is harder to find (maybe
discontinued) but also works.
regards
Bob

http://www2.partstrain.com/basket.php?add_item_id=1622074