Re: [Tigers] Reminder: Russo and Steel

To: CMcCann@lwpb.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Reminder: Russo and Steel
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:08:31 EST
In a message dated 1/17/2008 8:35:10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
CMcCann@lwpb.com writes:

As  discussed
previously there will a Tiger up for auction ( and there is  a
light-hearted wager going for its high bid),

I need to change my guess, based on early results from Barrett  Jackson...the
market appears to have weakened. I wouldn't think that the normal  buyers
have been effected too greatly by the economic slowdown we are  experiencing in
the U.S., so my guess is that the dealers (who might buy at  auction to "flip")
are being sidelined by the inability to secure credit under  favorable terms?

Anyhow, I'm going to $55,000, no sale on the Tiger ;-)

Mike Wood