Re: [Tigers] Header paint

To: <AAAGLASSS@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Header paint
From: "Cullen McCann" <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:13:34 -0600
 In my experience on other projects, an "HPC" ceramic or baked on
coatings always performs best long term, which most people don't apply
themselves. There are several finishes available and in a range of
brightness vs. matte. The HPC is similar to powder, but more suited for
high temp. if you have your heart set on spraying it or brushing it on
yourself, I have had decent luck with header paint products from
eastwood company. All sorts of good gadgets and supplies...

Cullen
B382001452

Subject: [Tigers] Header paint

Who has the best high temp header paint? thanks.

LEE  B382002560