[Tigers] Engine running

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Engine running
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:57:08 EST
Hello,

I am jubilant !  My rebuild 260 with LAT 1 options and Pertronix is up  and
running ! And ported and polished.
And am I stoked! Not home yet but really soon.

Thanks to all that have struggled with me through this affair. It was  early
October when it went south. Anybody with high mileage on an original  engine
should change out the nylon toothed sprocket with the now normal iron  version.
I'd be still on the original for years............

The engine compartment is painted body color and new engine  compartment
gaskets give it  great look.

Thanks again to everyone. You've all been generous in the extreme.  News as
it arrives.

Jim  Armstrong
MK 1A  382002083
Rollright@aol.com