Re: [Tigers] Heat range for a GT40P head

To: Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com, tiger@missiongranite.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Heat range for a GT40P head
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:08:16 EST
The Jan 2008 TE/AE Rootes Review has a great article
'Spark Plugs  Facts, Myths, and Tips.

Great charts listing various makes of Plugs,
heat range and application.

My Stock Tiger came with BRF42  AutoLites (the RF means Resistor
Plugs with Radio Supression.  The more Hp Tiger ran BRF52. The
AutoLites were replaced with Motorcrafts

Of course these plugs are no longer available.  I got two sets
of new plugs for $.50 each at a Parts Swap.  One set is in my car  and
the other is my back up.

Wonder what they are worth on Ebay?

Dave

In a message dated 2/5/2008 5:19:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,