Re: [Tigers] Cat in the cold

To: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>, "'Robert Bernardino'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cat in the cold
From: "Alvin Johnson" <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 09:17:59 -0500
I drove my Tiger year round for 15 years before I restored & garaged it for
winters.
It is terrible in the snow, but I commuted 120 miles per day for 3 of those
15, from NProv RI to Newton, MA.
My other car during those days was a Volvo 144 RWDrive---which was every bit
as bad as the Tiger in the snow.
My solution? Studded snow tires on both. And snow driving skill.
My new Volvo S-80 has 4 wheel drive---great in the snow, but lousy mileage.
Al J