[Tigers] Cheapest Source Yet for The Works Tiger Book - Get 'em

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Cheapest Source Yet for The Works Tiger Book - Get 'em
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:38:02 -0500
"I just got a reply from Collectors Car Books. I am in Arizona, USA. The
book (as shown on their website) is 49.95 Pounds ($98.25 at today's
exchange rate) plus 8.60 Pounds for uninsured shipping = $16.92 for a
$115.17 U.S. total, or 29.10 Pounds insured, signature required shipping
= $57.24 for a $155.49 total."

 Could this be the start of  "Book of Norman" markup  again?    Collectors Car
Books had it listed for 39 UK pounds two weeks ago  and now retails for 49
pounds!  "Book of Norman" retailed for $56 and now sells for $800 - $1000 or
more.  I wonder how many copies were printed of  "The Works Tigers"?

                                Jeff