Re: [Tigers] Get Smart Preview

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Get Smart Preview
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:13:44 -0800
Re: Maxwell Smart's car(s):

In the original TV series there were at least two cars used.  One was an
Alpine, trimmed to look like the Tiger, and was mostly for scenes
involving a machine gun under the hood.  Of course we know there isn't
enough room for a dead cat under our Tiger hoods.  :-)

As most already know, Don Adams ended up with the car after the series.
He actually let his daughter drive it, eventually.

http://sify.com/movies/hollywood/fullstory.php?id=14611530

I have seen the car  in our area, some while ago, and it still looks
pretty good. Haven't seen Andy Rooney's Tiger, but understand he still
has it (from comments on 60 minutes).  Looking at his desk, and hearing
him, assures me he NEVER gets rid of anything. ;-)

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com