[Tigers] The other Hub

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] The other Hub
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:17:46 -0600
If the lug pattern is correct the Chev. Drum and system likely could be
easily swapped also.  Jim, do you know if those Jag parts are tough to find
or ridiculously expensive.-- Bill --

Tony wrote:

I had never considered it but there might be room to have the hub drilled to

fit 5 bolt wheels.

Tony,
       Five lug Jaguar Mk-1 and Mk-2 saloon rear hubs will directly
interchange with your four lug Tiger rear hubs.  They have the common Chevy
bolt
pattern.

       A PTC member bought new hubs for his Tiger from a Jaguar parts
supplier about five years ago.  I haven't seen the finished job but I assume
he had a
machine shop drill his brake drums for the new bolt pattern.

Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle